Welcome to the world of JML

Subtitle

Johnny Chat time

Forum Home > General Discussion > James website, is there one.

Andrea

Hi everyone, being new to this great website, do any of the fans know if there is still an official James Stacy or Lancer website, I have tried several links that say they are the offical webiste, but the links don't open anything.

I would love to get some Lancer collectables, bits and bobs.

The pink shirt, always loved it, it must have been a Mexican charro shirt, looking online they seem similar, have toggles instead of buttons, and the pants were fantastic also.

thanks heaps.

Andrea

--

Andrea

August 12, 2013 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Diane

unfortunately, none that I could find.  Just the fan fiction sites

August 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea

Thanks Diane, I have been looking on ebay, there are some Lancer photos etc. but I was hoping to fina a belt buckle or something, and I am looking for an actual photo of Johnny on Barranca, not just a still shot from the episodes, but a real photo.

I don't know how many horses they used for Barranca, somone said 4, but being a horse person I can tell there are 2 anyway, the one I call the actual Barranca is the deeply colored palomino, the other one has dapples in its coat and is a much bigger horse,he rode that one in The shadow of a dead man, when Johnny dismounts the horse is pretty big next to him, so must be about 16 hands I would say.

Interesting to find some Lancer scripts online, reading through them I can follow along with the actual episode , sometimes the script varies from what I know actually happened on the filming, so I wondered if James was ad-libing to make it better, apparently he used to do that.

I think your right Diane about the fan fiction, I think there will be several husbands getting lucky, I don't have to hide my infatuation, its just me and the cat, actually she seems to enjoy watching Johnny shooting bottles in the episode of The Kid.

Happy Johnny dreams everyone, see ya

--

Andrea

August 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Diane

Day dreams, night dreams , obsessive dreams,  Sighhhhh.  Johnny dreams!

August 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea

JESSAMIE.

Diane you mentioned on the guestbook about the woman who played Jessamie in THE SHADOW OF A DEAD MAN and how you thought she may have played more parts had the show continued, well I am pretty sure she is in FOLEY , playing a pregnant girl that Scott rescues, check it out on youtube if you have'nt already. Shame there was not enough Johnny in that episode for my liking.

Have just watched THE LAMB IN THE WILDERNESS, I thought Johnny was so funny with Murdoch when the young Indian children had said Murdoch was their father, and Johnny thought he had a whole family up in the hills. 

If anyone can reccomend a full on Johnny episode please let me know , as I am running out of internet data with all this youtubing, I need to make each one count....

thanks.

--

Andrea

August 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.