Welcome to the world of JML

Subtitle

Johnny Chat time

Forum Home > General Discussion > Need your help to get Lancer released!

lilsugarbear

What is this about "Jim Stacy E True Hollywood Story"?  I tried looking on the internet but didn't see anything, apparently is was never released?  Sounds like it is more of a Jim Stacy slam instead of a positive?  If it is, what a shame.  I want to know everything there is about this wonderful actor that has touched our lives.

Also, does anyone know where we are at as far as the DVD release of the Lancer series?  I have my name of the waiting list with Amazon, but apparently is hasn't yet been released.  Thanks 2 E1 with any info.

September 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sierra

Hi, just signed up. Will send my e-mail to try to get Lancer released. My husband managed to get me the LancerDVD series for my birthday in August and has had the pleasure of his wife turn in to an addict. Can only play the DVD's thru the computer so this technophobe has had tobecome computer lit. First seen Lancer May 69 an 11 year old. Fell in love with Johnny Lancer/James Stacy at first sight. For all you British  fans have just come across my clip from the Radio Times from May 69.

Jealous of the American fans as I see that Ordeal and Posse are/were being shown on US TV.

September 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

carol palmer

Hi Sierra

Just to let you know that you can get Posse on dvd thru Amazon. Mine is an American dvd  but as I rent my dvd player I was able to get one of the technicians to convert it so I can now play any overseas dvd.Hope this is helpful Posse is one of my favourite films.I m still looking for a copy of Ordeal though.                                     Cass

September 28, 2010 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sm

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to post an update on the Lancer series. I contacted Columbia Studios and asked them if they would consider gaining the rights from Fox Studios and maybe producing a DVD of Lancer for all of us James Stacy fans. I received their reply:

Dear Shirley,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting Columbia Classics. We do appreciate your feedback! Your request has been forwarded to the responsible manager and will be taken into consideration. Our goal is to meet our customers highest expectations each time they visit us.

We look forward to serving your movie needs in the future.

Sincerely,

Madgeta Francis

Columbia Classics

If you would like to email them as well to let them know you are also interested. You can reach them here:  [email protected]

In case you are not aware, Winter A Go Go has been released and is on sale.

October 6, 2010 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lilsugarbear

Hello Lancer Fan and SM,

Thank you so much for the information, I also submitted an email to Columbia Studios.  Maybe if enough of us send them an email they will consider it.  Here's keeping my fingers crossed.

October 7, 2010 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tititua

I also feel I have friends and so far I can write the feelings and thoughts that attracted me to this actor and this series in my country few of us still remember the famous series of Lancer and tambein I would like as a fan I am able DVDs also have the original as you also want them to have because it is very difficult here because it is a very small country and when I tried asking in the video clubs on the range I know is that neither too old to be so if remember me get PS: I would die of joy if emicion and have achieved it thanks Ok

October 20, 2011 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tititua

lancer the second episode of the first season is like a color copy of the pilot episode know that ....... I got it and die of envy haha

December 19, 2011 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

tititua

lilsugarbear

Jim Stacy E True Hollywood Story if was released long ago and have not been repeated if you want I can tell you over what happened he was alone in the pool at his home with a girl between 10 and 12 years who was the daughter of friends and neighbors of the touch their private parts and the child and parents accused him he fled to Hawaii was released and taken to attempt suicide in the hospital was a while then went to trial in Los Angeles and sentenced to six years in prison that I knew the history and wikipedia

December 19, 2011 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Diane

ok, so 4 years later and stilll not DVD.  How long must we wait.  Waiting list or not, this is sure torture.

July 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.